Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

here we go!

Weight has always been an ongoing battle for me. When I was single I took Metabolife (before the ephedrine was banned) and it helped me lose 30 plus pounds. I never felt better!

I met Jim and we spent a lot of our time eating out and having a good time. I slowly gained the weight back and then some. Just after I got married I hit 200 lbs and decided it was time to join Weight Watchers. I lost 40 lbs and felt awesome at 166 lbs! I started plateauing so I decided to continue to do the program at home.

I got pregnant in January 2006 and gained 60 lbs throughout my pregnancy. While I was pregnant I made poor food choices but didn't care at the time, I was pregnant. Big mistake! I lost 30 lbs right away but the last 30 have yet to come off.

I have since gained even more after quiting nursing and staying home with my son. I used to tell people that breastfeeding didn't help me lose weight. HA! It sure helped keep the weight off if not helped me lose some.

I have reached an all time low. I'm not happy with the way I look or feel. I want pictures with my son and husband but HATE the way I look. I am desperate to lose weight. Not only for myself but for my family. I want to be here for them. I don't want to be unhealthy anymore. I also want to "feel" attractive. Jim has never said that I'm fat or unattractive but I feel that way. I don't like the way I look in my clothes anymore, let alone nude.

I hate how it's difficult to cross my legs now. I can't even tuck my leg under the other, like I did while nursing, without it pulling and burning. I believe that I have Plantar Fasciitis and I'm sure it is due to the excess weight I have. I hate having to buy plus sized clothing. I've perfected (sometimes) how I'll pose for pictures just so I don't have a double chin.

This is going to be yet another weight loss struggle. But feel free to join me in my weight loss journey.

This picture was taken 05.30.09. I never want to look like this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment