Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Week 4:Results

First I have a correction to make to my previous post. I did not loose .8 last week, I lost .4 lbs.


____________________________

I was really hoping to get past the 240 mark today but unfortunately, I didn't. I am pleased with my loss though. I weighed in to find that I lost .8 lbs. (for real this time...lol) That means I've lost 7.4 lbs and only 4.6 lbs to go until my 5% goal.


I was hoping that being my heaviest that I'd loose more than I have been each week. But that is not happening. I am really not complaining though, I am losing and that's all that counts. "Slow and steady, wins the race," as Zack's show Super Why says. I've always heard that the slower you loose it the easier it will be to keep it off. Let's hope "they" are right.

I haven't started a workout routine yet which I know will help speed up my weight loss. I have been challenged by my best friend to do the America on the Move challenge. I plan to buy a new pedometer as I know mine is inacurate. Then I will join Sarah on her Iditarod race. Keep up the good work, Sarah!


Took this photo to get a friend's opinion on the shirt. Thought it might help document how I looked after a month. (oh and BTW, do you like the shirt? lol)

2 comments:

  1. Keep at it! Slow and steady does win the race. Shoot...at the pace I am going, I am going to win a gold medal!

    The shirt is great! Good color! And you have nice arms so you can totally rock the tank top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! Not the greatest picture but I appreciate your kind words about my arms.

    ReplyDelete