Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tough Day

Today was not a tough day physically. My dad just recently bought an old boat. Since it was my Mom's birthday today they invited us for a ride on Long Lake. We had lots of fun and got WAY too much sun!

I had forgotten how hard WW is to follow when you can't plan your meals. My Mom brought fried chicken for lunch. I did ok with eating it. I still can not resist that crunchy outer part. I did however take most of it off but I could've done better. I ate regular potato chips and probably more than I should have. I did however bring grapes and cherries and ate those as a snack.

After returning home we got back in our truck to go pick up our boat. We stopped by Arby's since we were on the road. Ugh! I guess if I'm going to screw up might as well go big, huh?! I had a regular roast beef sandwich and 4 jalapeno poppers. Bad, I know but I couldn't resist. My MIL loves to bake and cook. She just had to have peanut butter chocolate cookies waiting for us. I didn't want to be rude and not have one so I did and not just one but three. Eek! They were good though!

I just got done telling some friends last night that I've been trying to keep the saying, "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." Apparently not so much today. It was a tough day today and I'm not happy with my choices. However, I know that tomorrow is a new day! We have a graduation party to go to which means many temptations. I'm going to try to remain strong and do well, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. When in your life have you ever taken something as big as this on and expected yourself to do it without out making mistakes along the way? Losing weight is no different. You do not have to be perfect at this.

    Keep up the good work! You're off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete