Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, February 28, 2014

Weekly Weigh In

Today's weigh in was hopeful!  I didn't stress it and actually didn't even step on the scale before leaving the house, which usually doesn't happen.  I was happy to see that I had lost 2 lbs!  I was kinda bummed that I was .2 lbs away from my 20 lbs again but I didn't dwell on it. 

I was surprised but happy.  We went to dinner on Thursday but like I said, I was careful with my meal.  Then we went out to dinner on Friday and had beers.  But I did get back on track mostly Mon-Thur.  I'm just hoping it doesn't sneak up on me next week. 

Like I've said, there are going to be lots of changes in our household soon.  I did NOT get that job at the CU but she said I'm at the top of her list for anything that comes up.  I've applied for many others.  It's getting beyond stressful!

I am also thinking about canceling my WW membership.  I will still follow the plan and continue to weigh in on Thursdays.  But it is one cost that I can for sure cut out.   Going to think about it a bit more and then decide. 

We're on day 54 of my BBM Challenge and I'm still hanging in there and liking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment