Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekly weigh in: week 11

Lyndsey wasn't able to go to the meeting tonight and since we had plans with my mom today I weighed in this morning.  Honestly, I like to weigh in in the mornings so I might be looking to change weigh in days/times.  We'll see.

I really debated on weighing in today or waiting and weighing in on Wednesdays since I usually weigh less on Wednesdays.  However, I bucked up and went!  I wasn't expecting a loss really.  I just wasn't feeling it. In fact, as I was driving to WW, I was praying for a loss...no joke!  My scale at home has been stuck on the same number pretty much.  However, I lost 1.8 lbs and was relieved!!!


I have to be honest, I'm nervous!.  Last time I really worked hard at my weight loos journey I did great and lost 15-17 lbs and then plateaued.  I am afraid that it's going to happen again.  Last time I was stuck at around 220 lbs and couldn't budge.  I DON'T want that to happen this time!  I have not tracked my food in about 3 weeks and in order to stay focused I know I need to get back to it.  I also know I need to up my fitness, I have lost some momentum with being busy trying to take advantage of every last minute of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment