Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Chub rub

Both boys went with Jim's aunt for a few hours so I was able to have lunch by myself!  What?!  So since I was out I decided to go to Panda Express.  Probably not the best choice but I was proud of my selection.  I chose steamed brown rice and used it as an entree instead of the normal spot for the rice or noodles which is way bigger!  Then I chose the steamed veggies for the big portion where normally the rice/noodles go.  Then for the 2nd entree I chose the Kung Pao chicken because it was the lowest in points. I even managed to stay away from the cream cheese rangoons.  8O

Since Jim was home I decided to go for an evening walk.  I wanted to jog but my body wasn't feeling it...at all!  So I did a nice brisk walk.  I was surprised after my walk to see how much faster I am when I jog.  I thought I probably jog about what I walk but I was way off. 

Beautiful evening
My biggest accomplishment today was going on a walk in SHORTS!  I have serious thunder thighs and get chub rub like you wouldn't believe!  So for me to do a brisk walk with shorts on is huge!!

Not the prettiest but I don't care!


No comments:

Post a Comment