Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Back at it

Last week was Spring Break for Zack.  I had full intentions of making it to the gym, however we got too busy and I didn't make it at all...wishful thinking I guess!  My niece came and stayed with us for the week and it was SO nice to have her help!  We remained busy all week even thought I never got in a real workout.  She was a great help cleaning and getting ready for Ryan's party.

I weighed in on Friday at 234.2 lbs (-.4 lbs).  I have been making a very conscience effort at portion control and it's going pretty well.  We haven't went out to eat in quite some time which is huge for us!  I have ate a few fast foods here and there but not like normal.  Baby steps!

I have my Hope Run on Saturday and I want to get some exercises in before it so I'm not dying.  Yesterday evening was nice out so we walked to Michael's and Hobby Lobby to return some bday decorations that I didn't use.  

Today I went back and forth on whether we should go to the gym.  I finally decided to just go!  I'm glad that I did!  I wanted to do the treadmill but they were all taken so I did 33 min on the elliptical.  



I burned some extra calories practicing soccer with Zack!



No comments:

Post a Comment