Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Still here

I haven't been able to workout at the gym in over two weeks.  I did the 5k last weekend but that was only for less than an hour.  I have missed the gym!  However, we potty trained Ryan last week and didn't want to chance it.  Then this week Zack had conferences so he had early release all week 1.5 hr for Kindergartners is just plain stupid if you ask me!

I also haven't been feeling that well the last few days.  Monday (I think) I had a migraine and then one came back on Wednesday and hit hard and fast.  Thursday I started having tummy issues and had the cold chills.  My tummy issues continued through yesterday and into today.  I'm afraid to leave the house in fear that I won't be able to get to the restroom in time.  Ugh!  The weather is beautiful right now and I just want to be out in it!!

On a happier note, I weighed in on Thursday at 234.6 lbs which is down 1.4 lbs from last week.  After this tummy issue I have going on I'm sure I'll be down more.  ugh  I do find it interesting though how I haven't worked out in two weeks and have still lost weight.  However, when I was working out 3-4 times a week I wasn't.  I don't get it!

Next week is Spring Break and I will be getting back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment