Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, March 8, 2013

Frustrated!!!!

Stepped on the scale this morning and saw 238, a 2 lb gain!  I have been on the verge of tears all day.  Why bother putting in all the work when it's not showing?!  I constantly get, "maybe you're gaining muscle?"  I call BS!  I would believe it if I didn't have so much FAT to get rid of!  Shouldn't I be shedding fat before I gain muscle?  I don't want to gain muscle at this time, later yes but now I want to shed the fat.  WTF?!  I like to work out, it (normally) makes me feel better.  It's something for ME and I really don't want to give it up.

My eating hasn't been horrible either.  The weekends are tougher since Jim's been home but nothing that would cause me to gain 2 lbs in a week!  I have had to make dinners since Jim's home but I try to skinny it up as much as I can.  I have also been working on portion control and have been proud of my efforts.

I decided to not workout as much today to see if that will help.  I did the weight loss program on the elliptical which is 33 min then did the bike for 15 min.

I'm at a loss (not on the scale though) so I may be doing some research this weekend.  Any advice or tips are appreciated!

Elliptical


bike time


bike calories

On another note.  Does anyone else get splotches on their legs after working out?  I do, everytime and I'm not sure why.

No comments:

Post a Comment