Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring walk

It reached the 60's today (heat wave) and had sunshine all day!!!  We had a birthday party from noon to 2pm.  As I was driving home in the beautiful sunshine I got the itch to get out and walk.  So while Ryan was napping I pulled the stroller out from under the stairs and aired up the tires.  I made plans with my friend Lyndsey to drop Zack off at their house so Zack could play with Kyleigh and we'd take Ryan on our walk.

My neighbor's daughter is in town for a while and she has a very adorable 14 month old little girl, Ayla.  She noticed we were going for a walk and asked if she could join us.  So her, Ayla and their dog Lucy joined us.  Zack rode his bike to Lyndsey's and we picked her and her dog, Rocky up.

Ryan and Ayla rode in the stroller and did pretty darn good.  They shared a snack and enjoyed the scenery.  It was pretty stinking cute!


We ended up doing 2.58 miles and it felt great to get out!  I wish today's weather was here to stay but I'm afraid to say it's supposed to rain the rest of the week.  :/  Oh sunshine, I can't wait to see you again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment