Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Looking back and stepping it up

I was updating my Progress Page and realized just how depressing my weight loss from Oct to Jan has been.  Basically, I gained 2.2 pounds and that is NOT ok!  I usually map all workouts in MapMyRun so I quickly added the miles, hours and workouts for each month to my progress page.  I can now see why I gained…not much activity!  I may have missed a few workouts and didn’t start logging calories until I got my bodybugg, obviously.  But it just goes to show that being lazy doesn’t help!

image

I’m not sure what the percentages are or how to change them in the Stats column.  Here was my activity for January.  It got a little better and what do you know, I lost!

image

The months I lost the most is when I was doing the C25K.  So I think I might work up to an actual 5k, not just do it by time.  The last two workouts I have done just over 2 miles, including my warm up and cool down.  My plan is to increase my distance by 1/4 mile each week, not worrying about time right now.  So this week I’m doing 2 miles and next week I’ll do 2.25 and so on.  I’ll continue to do my runs on MWF so I have the rest days which one will be Zumba. 

I’m hoping that this and the calorie counting will help get my butt in gear.  I’ve been looking at that next goal, only 10%, 213 lbs for WAY too long.  It’s been SEVEN months since I hit my 5% goal.

Any other suggestions I may have missed or not considered?  I’d love to hear your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment