Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Zumba

In an effort to get some exercise in this week I took the boys with me to Zumba.  My plan was to do the 6pm class and have my niece watch them in the hallway while I did the class.  Ryan fell asleep on our way to the Valley since he hadn’t had a nap in the afternoon.  I had to wake him up when we got there, fed him quickly and then handed him off to Maddie.  He seemed fine.  Zack was all set up in the hallway with his DVD player and was glued to the screen.  I started the class, got about 20 min into it before my mom said that Maddie needed something.  Ryan had been crying the entire time!  I picked him up and he clung to me.  Every time I tried to put him down he’d start crying.  So I did a few songs while holding him in the hallway, just shaking my bottom half.  He seemed to “wake up” and let me put him down for a minute or so at a time.  He seemed to like the songs and mimicked the dancing for some of it.  I didn’t feel like I got that much of a work out but some is better than none, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment