Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Isagenix

I ordered some Isagenix from a friend and started it on Friday.  I wanted some type of a meal that I could eat for mainly lunch or breakfast since it seems like we’re always on the go.  My friend has lost almost 40 lbs on the plan and said that they fill her up.  I got the bars (equivalent to 6 WW points) and the powder for shakes.  It says you can replace one or two meals but I only plan on doing one.  I still want to have healthy eating habits and I’m not one to NOT eat.  Smile

I had a bar for lunch on Friday and it lasted me for a while.   I had 4 slices of Papa Murphy’s chicken bacon artichoke deLight pizza (oops) for dinner.  I didn’t intend on eating that many but my dad grilled it on their smoker and it was delicious!!!  Yesterday I had a bar for breakfast and it lasted me until lunch time.  I was out at yard sales so I stopped and had fast food for dinner.  My mom then treated us to Taco Time for dinner and I had 2 soft tacos.  eek!  I had another bar for breakfast this morning with a cup of coffee with FF creamer.  I didn’t even think of food until noon, so nice.

It seems to be starting to give me more energy too.  Yesterday while Ryan napped, I mowed half of our backyard before running out of gas.  Since I couldn’t do anymore, I started a load of laundry, vacuumed out my van, washed two of the floor mats and hosed off my new jogging stroller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment