Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Nice walk!

The sun was out again today and I needed to go to the bank.  Good thing it was a cardio day!  I decided to walk down to the bank.

Ryan was loaded in the stroller and off we went.  He did a great job on our way there.  I did a walk and jog combo and was comfortable with my pace.  Most of the way there was downhill which probably helped.

We went to the bank, walked to the post office and then stopped at a new place for lunch.  I tried to make the best decision and went with a wrap and half order of fries which I was supposed to share with Ryan but he hasn't been into fries lately.  Sure wish I had that self control!!!

We then loaded back up and headed home...uphill!  It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  it was definitely a slower pace than the way there but we also had a lot of stopping and going.  Ryan got restless and wanted out.  He then had a full on melt down about a half mile from the house.  He wanted out to run but we were along a very busy street and Mommy said no.

We made it back and it felt good!  By the end of the day I had over 15k steps.  I see myself walking more places this Spring/Summer/Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment