Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Killer workout

Have I told you how much I love this challenge?  I am not a fan of the workout this week.  It is tough!!!  I pushed myself harder today and killed it!  I was hot, sweaty and red afterwards!  

I plan on doing it again after this one ends.  Who's with me?  

My accountability group that I started has fizzled some and it bums me out.  I realize people are busy, get sick and get burnt out but I need the accountability!  If I can do it, so should they!  (Right?)  There is one gal who is more consistent with the workouts with the others but other than that, I am the only one that has done it everyday (with the exception of one day).  We're down to about 4 out of 15 of us that are "sticking with it".

"I've fallen and can't get up!"
Like I mentioned above, I have stuck to the schedule and completed everyone.  Up until this weekend.  I didn't get in my cardio day on Sat, was doing to do it Sun and then ended up not doing it.  I still feel horrible but I think my body was telling me that it needed the break.  I am extremely proud of myself.  This is the longest that I've stuck with a plan, especially 6 days a week!!!  I can feel and see the results and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment