Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fresh air!

It feels like we've been cooped up for WAY too long!!!  Today was semi nice outside.  It started out with sunshine and then that slowly went away.  After dropping the kids off at school and weighing in Ryan and I decided to do my workout outside today since it's a cardio day. 

I started off with a 1.5 mile walk around the park which was 16 min.  My map.my.run app only recorded a mile though.  Grrr!  I'm sure it's my phone's fault, it is a piece of junk and I can't wait to get a new one...I digress.  Ryan sat in the stroller the whole time and was just glad to be outside.  It got a little tough because the wind picked up and the stroller acted like a sail!


He wanted to play at the park so we stopped to let him.  While he played I did some of my HIIT workouts, 1 min on and 1 min rest.  I did jumping jacks, irish jig, step ups on the cement curb and then step ups onto the bench, alternating legs.  I'm sure the people at the park or living around it got a good laugh.  Ryan took pictures of me for proof.  I hate my stomach in them but I'm keeping it real!


After a bit we headed home because it looked like it was going to start raining.  It felt good to get out and get some fresh air though.

No comments:

Post a Comment