Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Starting Weight: 237
Last Week: 222.6
This Week: 222.4
Weekly Loss: -.2
Total Loss: –14.6

I'm thankful for a loss!  The hubs leaves on Tuesday for work so I'm hoping next week will be a bigger loss.  I did Zumba on both Tues and Thur, a friend even joined me on Tues!  My shins are killing me so I scaled back on some of the jumping parts.  I hate them anyway with my chest size but I try to do most of it to increase my cardio.  I thought about getting a run in this morning but wasn't able to.  I thought my in laws were going to be here at 9am so Jim could work on their truck and I didn't want to be all sweaty or in the shower while they were here.  Turns out they didn't come until lunch time so I could've gone.  oh well, maybe tomorrow....weather permitting!

I returned my bras that I bought.  I honestly think they were too big and on one the under wire was poking me in the arm, not cool. I tried on a million at Kohl's but didn't fall in love with any.  So I have the cash saved and will try somewhere else again. Grrr!!!  I wish I could make my own!

We're going out tomorrow night.  My mom is going to come stay the night to be with the boys.  We're going to sing karaoke and the place we're going to has a buffet at midnight as well as champagne.  I'm not counting calories that day and hope to have a few drinks! 

I'm thinking of making some goals for 2012.  I want them attainable but not too easy and not too hard.  What are your goals for the new year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment