Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Felt good

I woke up with a horrible migraine this morning and was CRABBY!  We spent a few hours at a friend’s house for a playdate and all the kids played well.  Instead of working out I completed a sewing order for a lady in Seattle so I missed my workout. I asked Zack if he wanted to go to the Y so I could do Zumba.  He told me no because he didn’t want Ryan to cry.  Ha!  So I called my niece to see if she’d be willing to watch the boys while I joined my mom at her Zumba class.  She agreed and so off we went.  They all played in the hallway while I was able to complete the entire hour workout!  It was sooo nice! I got all my steps in and hit my 3000 calories burned goal.  It felt good!

I still like my mom’s class better than mine.  I can feel the burn in my legs already where as with mine, I don’t.  I love the squats!  I’m debating on cancelling my Y membership and just spending the extra money to drive to the Valley for that class.  Although, with winter coming and my fear of driving in bad weather maybe I’ll wait until Spring?

Oh… and my arms were a bit sore this morning from workout with hand weights while on the treadmill yesterday.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment