Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Checking in

Well, I’m not back at it like I’d hoped.  I got on the treadmill while Jim was home and made it to Zumba last week but that was about it.  Sarah is kicking my butt in the Holiday Hustle.  Good work Sarah!!  I tried to do the morning Zumba class at the Y but 15 min into it they came and got me because Ryan wouldn’t stop crying.  Grr.  I know I have to keep going to get him used to it but it kills me.  So I plan to get on the treadmill here in a few minutes before he wakes up from his nap. 

Lately I’ve been feeling extremely tired.  Seems like it seems to come and go.  The other day while Jim was home I took a 2 hour nap then yesterday took another one.  I feel as though I could take another one right now.  So I think I’ll hop on the treadmill before I put it off any longer.

Updated:

I started to get a headache right after posting this and debated on even doing a workout.  But I decided I better and got in almost 45 min on the treadmill.  It felt great.  I didn’t stick to a certain plan.  I got on barefoot!  I started at a fast walk, jogged some, walked some more, jogged and walked with my 2 lb hand weights and then ran for the last bit.  It felt great.

image

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you! I MUST get on the treadmill tonight since I ignored the 5:30 alarm this morning and cuddled up in that warm bed with my hubby instead.

    ReplyDelete