Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, June 29, 2014

10 miles!!!

When Lyndsey asked if I wanted to do a 10 mile bike ride with her, I was nervous!  I felt good after biking 7 miles the other day but three more seemed intimidating.  But, I was up for the challenge!!!  She picked me up this morning and off we went!
Lyndsey has a road bike which has much smaller tires than my mountain bike.  Plus she's a freaking pro at biking!  We're talking she's done a 45 mile ride!!!!!  So she made this look easy!  Truth is that there was a slight incline on the trail but it was relatively flat.  Because of my big tires I had to pedal the whole time.  It wasn't always easy and it definitely got my heart pumping!  We stopped at 3 miles so I could get a drink and stretch.  Then before I knew it we were at 5 miles and it was time to turn around!
Heading back was a breeze!  See below, I could actually take an action shot!  The 5 miles back to her car went by so fast!
We did it!!!!  It really was a cool feeling to know that I biked TEN miles and I didn't die!!!
I felt pretty good afterwards.  My lady parts were a bit sore but the palms of my hands hurt the worst.  I think I need to raise my handle bars possibly?  I thought I wasn't going to be able to walk after but much to my surprise, my legs felt good!!!

Lyndsey reassured me that I did great for my ride, which meant a lot coming from her!  I'm looking forward to many more miles with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment