Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chocoholic Frolic 5k

Today was the Chocoholic Frolic 5k.  I've been watching the weather for days, hoping it would be nice.  NOPE!  I woke up to clouds and rain!  I got my raincoat and off I went.  I met up with my friends Tiffany, Stella and Hank. 


I'd rather do a 5k in snow than rain!  :(

 Let's do this...rain or shine!!!  The temp wasn't that bad it was just the darn rain, it wouldn't stop.
 The scenery was beautiful though!  I tweaked my back putting Ryan in his car seat the other day so my back was still a bit sore.  I decided not to do any running except some light jogging at the finish line.  However, keeping up with these three was tough but they were so kind and stuck it out with me.

This bridge was slick on the steel side!

Tiffany and I
 We finished in under an hour.  I forgot to use mapmyrun for the actual walk but I think the time was 50 something.  Afterwards they had a tent full of...you guessed it...Chocolate!!!  The goodies were delicious!

Stella and I...soaking wet!
This was a fun 5k that benefited a great cause.  I'm looking forward to doing it next year and hopefully it will be better weather!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment