Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Pacer 5k

I picked Lyndsey up and headed to Deer Park.  We stopped to pick her mom up and be there a bit before race time.  It was COLD but thankfully there was no signs of rain!  I enjoyed watching the kids do their run in their costumes and they seemed to love it too!

Lyndsey and I wore little headbands that I had for our costumes.  Some people went all out which was cool.  I told Lyndsey I think that every 5k should be a costume race!  :)  We walked the whole course because of Lyndsey's knee and it sure felt like we walked faster than we did.  We finished in 51 minutes which seems impossible to me but I'm not going to argue it.  We had fun and that's all that mattered!


 Thanks for the nice morning Lyndsey!

Tonight I used my devil headband again and went to a friend's costume party.  I didn't want to spend a fortune on a costume I probably wouldn't wear again.  So I got an idea online, made my shirt, put on my headband and viola...I was a deviled egg!!!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment