Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Roundabout 5k

I picked Lyndsey up and headed to Deer Park for the Roundabout 5k bright and early.  Jim kept the boys at home so it was just us girls and it was nice!!!  Before the race I met up with my friends Staci and Jolene.  Staci was running in memory of a friend's husband, Jolene was running in honor of her dad and I was walking in memory of my Grandpa (although I failed on making a sign). 

Lyndsey and I

Myself, Jolene and Staci


The weather was absolutely beautiful for a race!  We headed out and I noticed that it was a different route than last year.  We probably got about 10 min into the walk when I realized I didn't turn on my MapMy.Run app.  Oops!  We talked the entire way while walking, no jogging/running this time.  About 45 min into the walk and realized that we weren't even close to the finish line which we should've been done by then.  I checked my app and we were past 3.1 miles already!  We crossed the finish line at 1:14:39 and it turns out we did FIVE miles! 

After the race we found out the volunteers had us go the wrong way which added 2 extra miles.  It was ok though, I loved walking and chatting with Lyndsey!  We got our shirts after and I LOVE them this year!!  Last year they were white and way too see through for my liking.


No comments:

Post a Comment