Goals

5% - 227.8 (-11.99)
10% - 215.8 (-23.98)
15% - 203.8 (-35.97)
20% - 191.8 (-47.96)
25% - 179.8 (-59.95)
30% - 167.8 (-71.94)

final goal weight:
160 - 180 lbs
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm back!

On our walk tonight I decided to start C25K over again. It really felt good to get back at it.  Zack rode his bike the entire way, it was nice.
Ryan kept himself entertained
C25K W1D1 done (again)


When we got home I decided to break out the kettle.balls.  I put in the Jillian.Michaels video on how to do the moves and away I went, for 25 minutes.  My right arm feels like it got more of a workout than my left.  We'll see tomorrow.
 

When the boys saw me working out they insisted on doing it too.  I love to see their desire to exercise but it scares me to do it with them in our living room.  It was cute for a photo opt though.

"I work out"
 

Zack was serious about the kettle.balls!


I ate like crap today so I'm hoping the workouts will help some.  Gah!

I'm contemplating another 10 day cleanse.  I had told myself that as soon as the hubby left then I'd start one but I didn't order it in time.  I'm afraid to do it now because by the time I finish then he'll be home again.  So I'll probably wait until next month.  

It feels good to be back at it.  My oldest will start Kindergarten on Sept 4th and although I'm terribly sad I'm also kind of excited.  I'll be able to do my workouts while he's at school and have more of a routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment