Live is BUSY!!!! I’m still here though. We are currently on Day 82 and I’ve only missed a couple days of workouts. I am up 7 lbs and I haven’t taken my measurements since day 30. I am somewhat discouraged. I know I haven’t focused on my food like I should but with the workouts I feel like I should show some progress.
I wasn’t a huge fan of 2.0. I liked the first one better, I don’t know why. Maybe because it was new?
She is doing a 3.0 Challenge but it’s not starting until January! She is redoing the 2.0 in September and I can’t decide if I want to redo that one or the first one. I’m leaning towards the first one.
I really need to focus on my eating. I have to! I hate that I have gained…hate it! I know that some is muscle but not all of the weight can be.
The past week I have not been feeling all that well. I feel extreme fatigue. On Monday is when I first noticed it. I thought maybe it was because I had a medium coffee in the morning and was feeling the “crash” after lunch. But I have had that “crash” all week. Today it started in the morning before I even finished my small cup of coffee. I don’t know if I’m starting to get sick or what. It’s frustrating though.
On a good note…my BFF is coming to visit in SEVEN days!!!!!!
Hang in there, girl! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteExperiencing persistent fatigue and unexpected weight fluctuations during consistent workout routines often points to an imbalance between physical output and nutritional intake. Prioritizing protein density and structured fueling helps eliminate energy crashes, stabilizes blood sugar, and ensures your exercise efforts yield true body composition progress. Mymetabolism provides personalized nutrition frameworks, strength guidance, and metabolic tracking to help align your dietary habits with your fitness goals for sustained vitality.
ReplyDelete